Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Daddy come back!!!

Daddy is gone for work this week and we REALLY, REALLY miss him!!!  This week was a wake-up call for mom on how much daddy really does for us!

On top of missing daddy, we have a tooth coming in.  This thing has GOT to come through soon.  We normally get to sleep all night but the past three nights have not gone all so well.  We're hoping to go for a good night tonight!

On top of that, we're going to try to get into a new, better food routine.  We haven't quite kept up on the breakfast, lunch, dinner routine so that's going to be our new plan with snacks/bottles in between. I can't believe my baby is 7 months old now too...that is just CRAZY!  I feel like it was just yesterday I thought they were going to put me on bed rest and little did I know they told me I was going to go home with a baby! He's really trying to get up on those knees and elbows and scoot.  His super cool trick is to do circles laying on the floor. If you put toys in a circle he will spin around and play with all of them.  He got a new toy, well more than one, but a hammer that he's going to help with on our house!!  Thanks to Jackie!  We're also in our walker however we can barely touch the floor so we don't make much progress.  The fun thing while mommy cooks it to play with the animal magnets on the fridge.  **Pictures to follow once downloaded!

Things have been CRAZY busy as usual.  Mommy learned to golf, daddy tore down our shed, Father's day, daddy goes on a work trip.  I'm sure it will get crazier than calm down before we know it.  Since Cale has taken over our house we need more room so we're in the plan of an addition.  It's going to be a LONG road!

'
Sleepy boy!


I'm really starting to love watching Gabby:) Soon I'll be pulling her tail!




Best news of all...I can hold my own bottle now!!!!


Happy 1st Father's Day!

Love my Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment