Monday, October 18, 2010

1st Baby Shower

We had our first baby shower/diaper party this past weekend. We are so blessed to have such great friends! The Frerich's fam hosted along with the help of Laura, Ashley and Carrie. We got lots of goodies and had a blast! We definitely have a REALLY good start on diapers too which is a HUGE help!
Here are a few pictures...

Things have been going great...since the last post I've had my 28 week appointment and he was measuring just right and I am doing good. Gestational diabetes test was passed...woohoo!! He's started curling up in my ribs when I sleep which is not enjoyable...normally half way through the night I have to prop myself up so he doesn't settle up there :)

The nursery is coming right along. The bedding is done and looks fantastic. We have a few finishing touches (including the dresser my dad is making for him) to complete and we'll be set. People keep telling me I need to start packing my bags and that scares me! I will get to it soon I am sure:)
Last night we could feel his toes (or what we think were toes)...Aaron would press against them and he'd push back. We can't wait to see what they really look like!


No comments:

Post a Comment